Ruby On Rails Developer
Szukamy RoR Developera, który dołączy do naszego zespołu w Techforce. Obecnie potrzebujemy wsparcia w czterech różnych projektach. Wspólnie wybierzemy, który z nich najbardziej odpowiada Twoim umiejętnościom. Zależy nam na długofalowej współpracy.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Typ umowy: umowa o pracę lub B2B
Stawka: 3500 – 5000 netto na umowę o pracę, 6000 – 8000 PLN netto na B2B
Start projektu: asap
Godziny pracy: elastyczne
Ciekawostki: nowoczesne biuro z ekipą która tworzy dobrą atmosferę pracy, prywatna opieka medyczna oraz płatne urlopy nawet przy B2B, przekąski i napoje, piątkowe lunche oraz firmowa biblioteka do dyspozycji oraz wiele innych benefitów.
Angielski: communicative... please keep reading, here is description of one of four projects based on RoR (in case your knowledge of English allows you to read and understand this job offer, your level of English is acceptable)
Come join us as we continue to take the big problem of enabling people to avoid serious illness by proactively managing their health. Technology and medicine are the key ingredients and we already have a small but great team. You will be more than just a coder, you will help contribute product ideas, process ideas and be a key part of the company. An eye for design and user experience would be highly valued.
If even you don’t fulfill the requirements below but you are still interested in cooperation, we are sure we can find another project which will fit you.
• Ruby on Rails
• Passionate about technology and developing world-class software, wanting to learn and gain new skills as you progress.
• Want to build innovative tools that streamline the process of enabling people to manage their health.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• 2-4 years Industry Experience.
• Database development with MongoDB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system
• Familiarity with formats like XML, JSON, YAML
• Comfortable working with various UNIX platforms such as AWS.
• Enjoy solving big and small technical challenges, and initiative to taking ownership of projects, proposing solutions and new features on the entire stack.
• Appreciative of Agile development, continuous integration, and efficient code. Test Driven Development.
• Use of tools such as Pivotal Tracker
We offer you:
• Continued Learning — We’ll pay for team members to attend conferences and get coaching to continue learning their craft/ buying books / tutorials/ purchasing various subscriptions : Code School / SafariBooks/ Linux Academy/ Go Rails Go / Lynda.com
• Competitive Salaries
• Overtime hours paid : 150%hour in the week/ 200%hour during the weekend (rarely overtime hours happen)
• Agile Process / Scrum Environment
• Health Insurance and Vision — Exceptional Health Benefits - ScanMed Optimum Package
• Food & Drink — Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks, FF : FOOD FRIDAYS ( Sushi/ Pizza/ Pasta/ Burgers/ Oriental/ Traditional meals ) on the house. Yoghurts / Smoothies/ Fresh Juices/ Granola/ Cereals/ Nutella/ Peanut Butter/ Cupcakes/ Fresh Fruits and Vegetables etc..
• Fun : Billard Table, Mini Golf, X-boxes, Kinnect, Boarding Games , awesome atmosphere at work : Pub Crawls, Parties, Paintball Quest, Mountain Trips, Beer meetings etc..
• Education : Books/ Tutorials/ Lynda.com / Amzon.com/ Code school - we pay for your subscription/ Code school challenges etc..
• Multisport Plus Cards
• Medical Care : Scan Med - optimum package
• Bike patio : we don't have a parking lot but you may leave your bike on a secured patio inside our building
If you are still reading this offer it's time to send me your CV: email@example.com